Deborah Jackson

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Just wanted to share this:

"I never had read a book that I've liked until this one! Before I read this book, I thought of reading as homework or a chore. I never read for a pastime, I was what you would call a "Couch potato". Soon after I started reading it, I would stay up WAY past my bedtime to read saying to myself "Ok, just one more page." I would bring it in the car every were I went. As soon as I finished the book, I went to the beginning and read it again. I am proud to say that this is by far the BEST book that I've ever read. And it's going to stay that way until she makes a Time Meddlers 2!"

-Sarah. R., age 11.

I became all teary-eyed when I received it. Sarah, I'm diligently working on Time Meddlers 2. I hope it will keep you reading!

No comments: